SRM Application Form
SRM Application Form is available for every eligible candidate from 1 November 2017. Every candidate who desires to fill the forms is required to fill it through online mode. This entrance exam is a common entrance exam which is held for the candidates who desire to take admission in BTech program. After filling the form the candidates can secure their admission in SRM Group of Universities such as in SRM University and SRM University Haryana.
Before a candidate starts filling the SRM application form they need to go through all the eligibility guidelines provided by the officials. Every applicant is required to fill the application form or register themselves for appearing in the SRMJEEE.
Necessary schedule to be remembered:
Application form Begin – 1 November 2017
Last date to apply – 31 March 2018
Exam date – 16 to 30 April 2018
Registration To Be End (31th March 2018) – SRM Application Form (Apply Online Here)
Steps to follow to fill the application form appropriately:
Candidates must know that they can only fill the application form through online mode only. Every applicant must follow the below-mentioned steps to fill their respective SRM application form correctly. The steps to be followed are:
- Register – Candidate needs to register themselves first before they start filling their details. While registering the applicants need to enter their respective name, email ID, Mobile number, and any password of your choice. They also need to choose their state and city and further press the save and exit button to go further step. Candidates are required to cross check the details filled by them while registration.
- Verification link – After finishing with the registration step the applicants will receive a verification link and when the applying candidate click on the verification link then he or she is redirected to the SRM application form for to fill their further details.
- Fill Details – Candidates need to fill the details such as they need to select the course they want to pursue. The applicants are required to fill their personal, qualification, Parents details as well as their contact details.
- Upload documents – The applicants are required to upload their recent photograph, signature, their scanned mark sheet of class 10 and 12th. All uploading applicants must upload their documents in the exact limit.
- Payment – The candidates can make their payments via credit/debit card or Net Banking. The applicants can only make their payments via online mode. No offline mode for payment is entertained by the SRM University.
Candidates who are filling the application form must remember that they need to fulfill all the eligibility guidelines. If any of the candidates fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria then he or she will not be able to apply for the entrance exam. The applicant must recheck all the details before they click on the final submission button. As after submitting the application form successfully the candidates would be not able to make changes in their respective application form. The SRM application form will be end on 31 March 2018 after this date no request to fill the application form will be accepted.
To make their registration forms submit finally the candidates have to pay Rs. 1060 for their forms. After the successful payment of their application form, the candidates will get the confirmation form as well as they will get a confirmation mail on their preferred email ID. After getting the confirmation mail the applicants are requested to take a copy of their generated confirmation form for their future preferences. If the applicants want to avoid the chance of misplacement or damage of their confirmation form then they can take 2-3 copies for it. No applicants will be able to login further if they lost their confirmation form as it includes their application number and a password.